A child is eligible for entry into school:
- Grade R – the year the child turns 6
- Grade 1 – the year the child turns 7
- Open on 1 June 2022
- Google Form link will be available on the home page of our website.
- school will send you an email and ask for the following documents:-
- Unabridged birth certificate of pupil
- A Copy of pupil’s most recent report (Not for Pre-school)
- Copies of both parent ID’s
- Transfer card, where applicable
- Proof of residence (Lights and water account)
- Proof of place of employment
There may be additional documents required by the school, as regulations change from time to time.
Acceptance to Thornhill
Admission to Thornhill is not automatic. Applications for admission are subject to a selection process, enrolment, demand and the availability of a place in the appropriate grade.
WE DO NOT FAX OR E-MAIL APPLICATION FORMS