DRESS CODE : (SCHOOL WEAR / UNIFORM)
Parents can obtain the necessary information on uniforms from the office, but educators are responsible for the neatness of their classes. In case of obvious indigence, the school will see to
it that uniforms are provided for the children concerned. Educators are asked to investigate discreetly and report such cases to the office.
- Learners must wear the official uniform of the school for boys and girls as approved by the Governing Body, (See “Policy on Uniform” for further details)
- Learners who are incorrectly dressed should be addressed and warned by the educator in charge and if the tendency continues, the learner should be reported to the Head of Department: Educational Guidance, for wearing the incorrect clothing.
- At the repeated incidence of wearing incorrect clothing, the learner could be asked to take the incorrect clothing off by the educator in charge.
- The parents ought to be contacted in this regard to discuss the situation with them.
- Changing the school’s uniform for boys or girls is a function of the Governing Body and all suggestions in this regard should be put to them in writing. The entire parent body should have a say in the matter.
- The school uniform is seen as part of the schools’ tradition and any changes to this will not easily be considered.
- The dresscode for both Boys and girls differ from summer to winter. Please ensure that your child is dressed according to the appropriate season.
- Boys - Summer
- Grey shorts, White open neck cotton shirt (short sleeve). Long grey socks. Black lace up shoes. Grade 7 boys may wear long grey trousers through out the year.
- Girls - Summer
- Black & white check dress. Short white socks. Black shoes
- Boys - Winter
- Grey trousers. White open neck cotton shirt (Short or Long sleeve). Grey socks. Black lace up shoes. Red Dri-Mac.
- Girls - Winter
- Grey trousers. White open neck cotton shirt. White socks. Black shoes. Red Dri-Mac.